Holistic Health Coach
Helping men & women get healthy, achieve and maintain weight loss with easy, family friendly recipes.
Ready to find out what's holding you back?
You've likely tried a million and one things to reach your health goals so far, but there's one thing you haven't tried yet -- doing it with me. What makes my program different than the others is I will work with you to find out what you should be eating for your health. It matters because once you and I have gone on the journey together, you will have all the power in your hands to move forward and continue your healthy life independently. If you want to learn about food, learn about your body, and learn how food is affecting you, I'll be your best teacher.
Working closely together, we'll make this a reality:
Never failing a diet again
Creating new healthy habits you actually enjoy
(that stick, finally)
Feeling great without counting calories or hours in the
“Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food.” – Hippocrates
What do you get when you work with Nutrition Fix, LLC?
• Recipes: Personalized recipes with a convenient shopping list to go with them
• Genetic Testing for Personalized Nutrition: Comprehensive genetic test consisting of 70 genetic markers to learn how your genes can affect your cardio-metabolic health, nutrient metabolism, weight management, food intolerances, eating habits, physical activity, injury risks, and more. Extra fees will apply.
• Health Tests: We can evaluate your health using state-of-the-art testing for any concerns you have including: Gut Health, Fertility, Vitamin D levels, Menopause, Sleep, Stress, Thyroid, Weight Management, and more. Extra fees will apply.
• Virtual Cooking: If your cooking skills are not stellar and you need help in this area, we can work together to create simple meals. Local clients, I am able to come to you!
• Pantry Overhaul: For local clients, I come to your house and we take a look at your pantry, fridge & freezer, decide what to purge, and rebuild a healthy kitchen. This can also be done virtually.
• Grocery Tour: If you are within a certain distance, I offer a grocery tour to show you the brands I like, the staples everyone should have, and what to avoid.
Hi, I'm Jessica.
I'm a dedicated mother of four, driven by a profound passion for holistic nutrition. My journey has led me to wholeheartedly embrace the power of holistic approaches in promoting health and well-being. With a nurturing spirit, I'm committed to guiding and supporting individuals on their quest for vitality, utilizing the harmonious interplay between nutrition and lifestyle. My mission is to inspire positive transformations and foster lasting wellness through a holistic lens, making a meaningful impact one healthy step at a time.
Does this sound like you?
✔️ Starting diets over and over again
✔️ Not achieving results at the gym
✔️ Confused by all the fad diets & google's advice
You've tried to make healthy choices before, but you always end up falling back into your old habits. You don't know where to start or how to make changes that will last.
That's what makes the support of a Health Coach invaluable. Together, we will work to help you create lasting lifestyle changes that stick. You'll receive the tools and support you need to make healthy choices for yourself and your family. And I'll be there every step of the way, cheering you on as you surpass each milestone. (And help you get back on track when you need it)
All appointments are done virtually!
Eat well, be well...
Nourish your body the right way, with the right foods, the right movement, and the right mindfulness, you will finally...
Sleep well at night.
Manage stress in a healthy way.
Have brighter skin.
Balance your hormones.
Achieve optimal gut health.
And so much more...
All of these things are so important so that as moms, we can be happy, well rested, and full of energy.
What is Holistic Nutrition?
Holistic nutrition tailors to each individual rather than approaching diet as a “one size fits all” approach. It’s very important to me to get to know my clients, what they do, what they want to achieve, and what their struggles are. If there was one answer for a healthy life, there would only be one book out there that tells us what we need to do and how we need to eat. The approach to support each journey will be unique for every single person I meet with. I help create a way of life, as opposed to putting you on a diet. Diets are short term and unsustainable. I will work with you to create permanent changes through dietary guidance and lifestyle recommendations.